Moving Furniture/Klaussner Leather sectional - oversize

I have a two sectional leather Klaussner furniture pieces I am seeking guidance on taking apart. Purchased back in 2006, they were assembled in the apartment, and taking them apart is not what I had hoped.  

Any recommendations or sites/videos that may guide me through the process?  In your experience should I engage a professional in the Boston metro area to disassemble?

Thanks so much,

Hi Mike
Sorry but your question is about a sectional and your showing me a sofa. Besides this looks like a reclinig sofa with 2 bars underneath just unscrew them they'll come apart. If its a sofa and its not a recliner I suggest you call the people who disassembled it in the first place. If you do it you'll just ruin it.  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few