Moving Furniture/Will the sofa fit?

Question
Doorway
Doorway  
I want to buy this sofa from a friend

http://www.furniturevillage.co.uk/Inventory/Upholstery/Westbridge-Langham-Place/

Dimensions are Width:1760mm Depth:1220mm Height:780mm

I live in a terraced house with a front and living room door width of 730mm, I have to negotiate round a corner too.

In your experience, will this be possible?  It will be travelling for over an hour so really don't want a wasted journey.

Thanks in advance.

Answer
Hi Chris
So the picture was for a loveseat not a sofa. Is it a sofa or a loveseat. If its a sofa and the height of the door is lower then the length of the sofa then no the sofa will not fit. Now if its the loveseat then the legs should come off and your good to go. If the legs do not come off and the arm height is the same as the height in the back which makes it very difficult to maneuver around tight obstacles. Sorry Chris. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer