Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit through my door?

Question
Hi Paul

I've recently ordered a new sofa but I'm not sure it will fit through my door, are you able to give some advice please?

Door dimensions height= 196cm width= 70cm

Sofa dimensions width= 191cm height= 96cm depth= 105cm

Thanks

Tanta

Answer
Hi Tanya
So the sofa is smaller then the height of the door but the width of the door is smaller then the height of the sofa so for this to work the arms on the sofa need to be lower then the back and lower then the width of the door. If this works then you should be fine. Now this info only works as long as there are no sharp turns before or after entry. Any turns could hurt your chances. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer