Moving Furniture/Storing furniture in Arizona

Question
I will be storing antique furniture in the garage. The weather is so dry, how do I prevent the wood from drying out?

Answer
Hi Nancy
When it come to that heat my only suggestion would be to store it in a AC storage unit only if this is a priced Antique or this is just something very close to your heart. If your going into the garage do not place a blanket , newspaper or plastic on top of varnished surfaces. They can melt and transpose the pattern on the tops. Leaving any antiques in an area like a garage that I would assume becomes like a toaster oven. I would be very careful wrapping it with anything . Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer