Moving Furniture/Getting an armchair into our flat

Hello there,

We want to buy an IKEA armchair ( but the entrance into our flat is very tight.  

The width of the entrance is 63cm and the height is 195cm.  The door leads directly to stairs and there is little (few cm) give after the entrance to twist.

Will we be able to get this chair in?

Many thanks,

Hi Shane
First the legs come off. Which help, but I need to know the width of the stairwell.
Once through the front door do you make a turn to the left or right or is it straight in?
Is there room between the entry and the stairs ? Its a wing back chair but with the legs off helps in angling and maneuvering. The fact that its a chair not many don't . Don't you have a refrigerator, or an oven upstairs. Is there nothing upstairs ? Unless there's something your not expressing to me something you see that I don't that makes this a difficult delivery. You should be fine. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few