Moving Furniture/Will my chair fit through my doorway?

Question
I am purchasing this chair to go in an upstairs bedroom that I am using as an office/study:
http://www.roomstogo.com/product/Chairs/Sierra-Dunes-Chair/10337005/

The doorway is 30" wide x 78" Tall.  

The chair is listed as 40" Tall x 39" Deep x 45" Wide, but I am suspicious that those measurements may be slightly overstated (I bought a complete living room set from this company and all the pieces were a few inches smaller on all dimensions than listed on the website).

Will this be able to fit through my doorway or should I cancel the order before it's too late?

Thanks!

Answer
Hi John
The numbers on the internet are from the floor to the top of the cushion. You see there not giving numbers for whether it will fit or not but where you might put it in the room. For exact measurements because the legs come off too. You need to call the company or if there is a store nearby you can go in and ask in person. 1)Do the legs come off? If so do the deliverymen have the tools to take them off if need be?
And last one. Once the legs are off what is the height of the back of the sofa wood to wood? Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer