Moving Furniture/Corner sofa, narrow doorway

Question
Hiya,

i'm thinking of buying a corner sofa with dimensions:

Length of the shorter side 190 cm (75")
Length of the longer side 235 cm (93")
Height    88 cm (35")
Width    100 cm (40")

The sofa is delivered in two halves.

but I have a very narrow doorway. I measured it at the narrowest point as 62cm (24.5").

Is there any way it will fit?

Thank you in advance.

Answer
Hi Rachel
Smaller piece MIGHT depending on the size of the arm, if the legs come off and what would the height be if the legs and cushions were of the sofa.
The bigger piece has no shot of getting through a 24 inch doorway. But you asked if there is anyway this can get in and there is. It cost more then a regular delivery and the cost would be the same when you moved again. You can have it disassembled . I know of them in the big old cities. A couple of people national All Furniture Service and Dr. Sofa, International: sofaassist.com Peace Love and Happiness
O The reason the bigger piece won't fit is because the corner has 2 adjoining sides that will be the same number and that number will be to high and because of that it makes it impossible to maneuver.  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer