Moving Furniture/Couch size through sliding patio door

Question
QUESTION: Hi, looking for a new couch and wondering what size couch I could fit through my slider. Partially disassembled, it is 32.5" wide and 76.5" high, what size couch could I fit? It would be a straight shot entry. Also, couch we are looking at a couch that would be 34" high and 39" long, any chance for that? If not, what dimensions should we be looking at? Thanks.

ANSWER: Hi Paul
Well not making much sense. If you stick with any sofa with the height lower than the width of the doorway you should be fine as long as its a straight shot . The measurements you listed is for a chair. Is that what your looking at. You said the length of the sofa is 39 inches is that correct?
If thats correct the arms of the chair would have to be lower than the width of the door so you can rotate the chair through

Couch dimensions
Couch dimensions  
QUESTION: Sorry, meant 39" wide and its 90" long.

Answer
Hi Paul
I'm pretty sure you can take both sliders off the frame which would make it fit. Heavy sofa and big but if you can stand it up and bring the bottom arm through first then rotate you should be fine. This only works if the deliverymen are experienced . You try it yourself you will make some damages I'm afraid. Good luck
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer