Moving Furniture/will it fix

Question
i want to purchase a sofa and loveseat the sofa 87"W x 37-1/2"D x 40"H
and the loveseat is 66"W x 38"D x 39"H my door way is 79 h x 34 wide please help

Answer
Hi Ebony
First thing you might want to do is call the company and ask if the legs come off . If they do ask them what the height would be without the legs and cushions and I'm pretty sure you'll be ok. Please be aware of any sharp turns before or after entry and low ceilings. Peace Love and Happiness
If your still feeling a little uneasy send me either the pic of the sofa or the name and I'll get back to you

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer