Moving Furniture/will it fix

i want to purchase a sofa and loveseat the sofa 87"W x 37-1/2"D x 40"H
and the loveseat is 66"W x 38"D x 39"H my door way is 79 h x 34 wide please help

Hi Ebony
First thing you might want to do is call the company and ask if the legs come off . If they do ask them what the height would be without the legs and cushions and I'm pretty sure you'll be ok. Please be aware of any sharp turns before or after entry and low ceilings. Peace Love and Happiness
If your still feeling a little uneasy send me either the pic of the sofa or the name and I'll get back to you

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few