Moving Furniture/New sofa-will it fit?

Question
Hi there,
I was wondering if you can help...
We have bought a new sofa: dimensions: H 89cm, W 207cm, Depth 100cm.
It's due for delivery in 2 weeks but am panicking if it'll fit...
Lounge inner doorway is: H 202cm, W 79cm, Diagonal 216cm
I remember them saying the cushions are stitched in which doesn't give us much wriggle room.
Any ideas if this will go in? (Fingers crossed!)
Many Thanks,
Sam

Answer
Hi Sam
Ok so are there any sharp turns before or after entry? Is there room on either side of the entry for maneuverability ? Do the legs come off. Even if the cushions are sewn on they can be pressed down (as long as there are cushions) Need to call company to find out the true height without the legs and the cushions pressed down. In other words wood to wood. other then that there is still a chance if you needed to stand it up with the bottom arm going thru first while rotating the sofa bringing that side up and the other side down. Will need experience deliverymen for this.
When they get there ask for the legs to come off and any loose cushions if there are any to come off before attempting delivery. the less bulky the better. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer