Moving Furniture/Sectional through bedroom door

We are looking at purchasing a sectional sofa.  These are the dimensions per the Big Lots website. Left Arm Facing (Sofa): 92"W x 40"D x 39"H
Right Arm Facing (Sofa): 80"W x 40"D x 39"H.  We'd like to put it in a bedroom with a standard 32" door.  Measurements to closest points 31" x 80 1/2".

Hi David
If the sectional height is not lower than the width of your door the piece with the chaise might not fit. Find out if the legs come off and what the true height would be if the legs and cushions were off.
Other than that I would be very careful. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few