Moving Furniture/sofa size

Question
I am buying a 3-seater sofa of the following size: L = 96", H = 36" and W = 41". The non-removable seat depth = 24" and seat height = 24". My door dimensions are H = 77" and W = 29". Any chance the above sofa can fit in through the door? If so, how? Many thanks

Answer
Hi Sher
With those numbers the answer is NO. It will not fit. You should call the company to ask if the legs come off and what the true height would be without the legs or cushions. If the number goes down to 31 then you have a chance. Peace Love and Happiness
Also be careful of any sharp turns before or after entry , any elevators or narrow hallways good luck

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer