Moving Furniture/Moving Sofa Bed

Question
QUESTION: The doorway is 29 x 77 3/4. The sofa bed is: height-38", depth-37", length-77", inside width-69", seat height from floor-21",inside depth-20", arm height-27",back height-31". The back and seat cushions are removable.
If standing up on its arms, can it be maneuvered through?
Thank you for your opinion.

ANSWER: Hi Beth
As long as the arm are lower than the width of the door then yes. Now , before or after entry are there any sharp turns that also include stairs. The reason I ask is because , the sofa for it to be rotated through the entry you first want to have the sofa in the standing position before you get to an area with low ceilings, Also find out if the legs are removable . Will help in the delivery. Peace Love and Happiness

QUESTION: Thanks for the information, Paul. There are no stairs. The first hallway coming into the house is 41 1/2" wide with a high ceiling. At a 90 degree turn, it meets a second hallway that is 35" wide. At that turn, the ceiling is 78" for only 4" and then goes back to a high ceiling. The room doorway then comes along the right hand side of the hallway. Thank you for any additional information.

Answer
Hi Beth
AHHH some more info. Beth did you find out about the legs of the sofa. I need to know. If they don't this piece won't make it past that second hallway thats 35 inches. You wrote the numbers not one number is lower than the 35 that you need to clear. Need to call company find out if the legs come off and what the true height is wood to wood Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer