Moving Furniture/Measurement advice

Question
I am looking to buy a sofa and have been burnt in the past when id would;t get through the doors. I would appreciate your help…

Sofa size = w180cm h 86cm depth 92cm (back rail is 63cm)

front door w 70cm height 200cm.
Corridor 80cm
90 degree right turn into the lounge door w 7ccm h 198 cm

Many thanks

Answer
Hi Claire
Here's the thing. Since the sofa length is shorter then the height of the door, it means we can stand the sofa on one arm and maneuver through the angles. Here are the things you'll need to find out from the store. Do the legs come off? What is the height with out the legs and pillows(if there are pillows). Also the arms need to be lower then the back of the sofa for this to work. Since the hallway is very narrow you have to stick with any sofa with a height of 79 cm. and the sofa length no more then 190 cm.
There is also a company called sofaassist.com who disassemble furniture see if there in your area.
If the height number does not go down under 80 this sofa might not fit. Also your last sentence I don't know sorry. 7 ccm is that a typo. what would that be in inches . Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer