Moving Furniture/Chaise lounge through doorway

I am considering buying a chaise lounge with dimensions 58in length x 44 in width x 34 in height at its largest points. I need to fit it through a doorway 78 in height x 29 in width (more like 27 with the door, which won't be able to be removed). Will it fit?

Thank you!!

Hi Allie
A couple of things First we need to know if the arms are lower than the back? Can the legs come off? and what is the height after the legs are off and the cushions are off. From wood to wood. Now if the back height is higher then the height of the arms and the arm height is lower then the width of the door you can easily maneuver the chaise with the top going through first and then rotate through. Make sure no sharp turns before or after entry. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few