Moving Furniture/Getting cupboards through doorway

Question
I have a piece which is 48" X 30" x 30" and my doorway is only 28" wide at narrowest is there any way I can get it in?

Answer
Jack is it possible to send me a pic of the cupboards. From the numbers no, wood can't be squeezed or bent.Is it possible to disassemble them. There is a company not sure if its by you but they disassemble furniture like I do in the states Its called sofassist.com. I know its not a sofa but I've done all types of furniture. Maybe they do the same. What about removing the doors? does that help at all. Really need a pic to see what we can do. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer