Moving Furniture/Will this sofa fit through my door?

Question

I'm thinking about buying a new sofa - the measurements are width: 72", depth: 40" and height: 38" (including the cushions and feet). The door I'll need to get it through is 28" wide and 77" high - in your experience will the delivery men have a problem getting the sofa in?

Thank you.

Answer
Hi Sara
You'll need to do just a little research. You should call the company and find out if the legs come off and if so what the height of the sofa once the legs are off. The sofa is small enough to stand up but the height difference is to large for it to fit. If the legs come off and the arm height is lower then the back you should be fine. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer