Moving Furniture/30" doorway

Hey I'm thinking of buying a leather reclining loveseat and the dimensions are W-37.50"  H-41.00"  L-77.50. Will this fit through a 29" doorway? Picture of said loveseat is attached?

Hi Michael
Call the company just to make sure the tops are Velcro at the bottom in the back and it opens up to two sided clips that hold the tops on. They come off. Lazy delivery men might not take the time to take them off since its also small enough meaning standing on one arm its still smaller then the height of the doorway to rotate it through either way your good to go. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few