Moving Furniture/Couch - will it fit through my door?

Question
Hello! I would like some of your excellent advice please. We are in the middle of a flat rearrangement, and since we rent a furnished place we have planned to fit all current (and rubbish) furniture into our spare room. However, we are having trouble fitting our couches through the door to the spare room.

The door measures at its narrowest: W68cm x H202cm.
The couch measures at its widest: W170cm x H72cm x D81cm.

Will it fit? If so, what is the best method to get it in there?

Thanks! Penny

Answer
Hi Penny
As long as the arms are lower then the back you should not have a problem. You'll need to stand it on one arm with the arms facing the opened entry and slowly rotate through the door. To make it easier place a blanket under the arm so you can drag through the flat while someone guides it through. Peace Love and Happiness.
This only works as long as the sofa length is smaller then the height of the door frame  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer