Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit through my door(s)

Hi Paul

I would like to order a new sofa and have found one that i like, but not sure if it will fit through my door.

Sofa Measurements
A Height    90.0 cm
B Width    205.0 cm
C Depth    98.0 cm
E Seat Height    46.0 cm
F Seat Depth    58.0 cm
G Arm Height    61.0 cm

Cushions can be removed which lowers the height to around 70cm

Door Measurements

Height - 193cm
Width - 73cm

This leads into a hallway with banister removed so there is 92cm of room to tilt, then there is another door in the hallway to the living room which is:

Height - 197cm
Width - 73cm

Hi Mark
Well without the cushions and removing the legs yes the sofa will fit through the doors. Here's the problem that you didn't tell me about. You talk about a hallway and another entry way. Now if this entry way is on the left or right of the hallway then your answer will be no it won't fit because the hallway is too narrow for the sofa to be turned . There is no tilting when it comes to a sofa. See if your standing the sofa up its longer then the height of the sofa so it will hit the wall as your turning. Now I could not see the back of this sofa but I feel its one of those sofa's that get put together. I would call the company because this might be put together with bolts . Good Luck Peace Love and Happiness.
P.S There is a disassembly service not sure if there in your territory but  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few