Moving Furniture/Sofa fit throw a door.

Will a sofa size 82"W x 41"H x 37"D fit throw a 32 in. door?

Hi Carrie
Not that simple or maybe it is. No. It won't fit.
BUT the question needs some more info,
Like do the legs come off. Is the height measurement wood to wood or is floor to cushion.
Any sharp turns before or after entry , elevator, stairs or bulkheads?
Can the door be removed from the hinges and if so do you get an inch or 2.
Hopes this helps peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few