Moving Furniture/Armchair through narrow hallway and door

Side view
Side view  

front view
front view  

I have a narrow door and hallway.  The door is 60cm width and 200cm high and the stairs that lead up to the door is 70cm wide and the height is around 230cm.  Do you think the below armchair dimensions will fit through this hallway and door?  I am thinking it will be risky.

Assembled dimensions: W80 x H85 x D106cm.
Seat height: 38cm.
Diagonal depth: 130cm.
Diagonal height: 116cm.
Packaged dimensions: W90 x H90 x D105cm.

The last option would be trying to get it through the window on the 2nd floor which is 90cm x 90cm.

What do you suggest?  Obviously through the hallway is the first choice.

Hi Brian
The doors are not the problem. Since the height of the back is higher then the arms you'll be able to maneuver through the door. Its the hallway up the stairs. You need to call the company and ask them if those legs come off and what the height would be without the legs. If those legs don't come off I don't think it will make it through the hallway. Also the depth is very long which makes it again hard to angle through the hallway. Now if the window is wide enough and high enough to fit the arms through then yopu'll be fine there. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few