Moving Furniture/Awkward hallway, large sofabed - help!

Looking at sofa bed on eBay. Only dimemensions I have are length 221cm height 73cm (I can probably get more dimensions if you need them to answer my question)

Our doorway is 195cm by 78cm.

The problem is this doorway is down a hallway opposite another door - gap is 104cm.

To the right of the door (when exiting the room) it opens up to entrance hallway (186x150cm)

So our hallway is like a box entrance followed by corridor and the room we want the sofa in is the first one off the corridor.

Does that make sense?? We have had trouble before removing a large wardrobe from this room, we had to dismantle it, but I'm wondering if, because the sofa has arms and therefore some manouverability, it will fit??:

Thanks so much in advance!

Hi Jane
The problem is that I need the depth to . I need to know if the arms are lower then the back I also need to know if the legs come off . You need to know if the height is from wood to wood. The height right now will fit through the door its the turn thats a problem. If your hallway is wide enough for the sofa to turn and I won't know that until I know the depth. Some tips though: Think of a box. the measurement from top to bottom lets say is 10ft but from top right corner to bottom left corner the numbers will be higher. So think the same way when the sofa is standing up and the delivery men try to turn it, does it have enough room. Me personally , I've seen this before quite a few times and believe with the length it will be a problem . Now there are people that disassemble furniture Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few