Moving Furniture/Buying a sofa

Question
Thinking of buying an oversized sofa and chairs. 4 seater is 262 x 111 x 95. It has "bolt off" arms. My internal door is 73.5 wide. My calculation says its fits through , just. What do you think.?
Thanks

Answer
Hi David
From the numbers your showing me , No it will not fit. But need more info, Like when the arms are off what is the length of the sofa? Once the arms are off ask the company what the height would be . I have no picture to base my opinion on while you do. But you have to be careful if there are any sharp turns before or after entry could be trouble. Plus you did not tell me what the height of your door is . So from my calculation the height of the sofa with the arms on, is to high to fit width way through the door and when the arms are off the sofa it will need to be lower then the height of the door so you can maneuver through. Good Luck David Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer