Moving Furniture/will it fit?

Question
Sofa size
Sofa size  
Hi. I would love to order this sofa as shown in attached picture. It needs to go to a 1st floor room. The narrowest width point in the house is the lounge door which measures at 720mm and lowest height is 1900mm. I would really appreciate your expert advice. Thank you

Answer
Hi Angela
Forgive me I'm going to have to go to inches while I write. 1900mm is 74 inches high and the door width is 28.3 . Well I can tell you the armless loveseat will fit.
Some questions .Can you take the door off its hinges?  Are there any sharp turns before or after entries ? First floor room is that a flight up or down? Can the legs on the sofa be removed and if so how many mm did we shave? If your looking at the item online please be aware that the number for the height of the sofa is from the floor to the top of the cushion. The measurements are for where you want to put the sofa not deliver the sofa. So call the store and try to find out what the height of the sofa is with out the legs, wood to wood.
Ok now for the bad news. If the height of the right facing sofa is not lower then the width of your doorway it will not fit. If you look at your diagram that seat thats in the corner well the back on 2 of the sides are the same height making it very hard or nearly impossible to maneuver. Its always the corner piece thats the problem. Left facing chaise should be able to fit I don't have a visual of the sofa but if the arm height is lower then the door width the chaise can be maneuvered through  AS long as there are no sharp turns. Hope I didn't confuse you Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer