Moving Furniture/will furniture fit

Question
I am buying living room furniture. The sofa is 90w x 38d x 38h, recliner is 41w x 40d x 40h and the chair is 42w x 39d x 40h. Will they fit through doorway that is 32 inches wide and 74 inches height? Straight into living room with no turns.

Answer
Hi Denise
The recliner and chair should have no problem since the recliner should come in 2 pieces and the chair as long as the back is higher then the arms it should have no problems rotating through the door.
But the sofa. You'll need to call the company to find out if the legs come off and what the height would be from wood to wood. Measurements online are for where the sofa will be going once inside the room. and the height is from the floor to the top of a fluffy cushions,which during delivery can be pushed down.
So you need to find out the true height. Now lets say the sofa height is 34 inches well then we need to make sure the arms are lower then the back and the height of the ceiling is 115 inches high if there is a ceiling not sure if this is coming from outside straight into a living room. So if the arms are lower then the back and its still to high but only by 1-2 inches then an experienced delivery man would get it in. an inexperienced delivery man will give you heartburn. Trust me. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer