Moving Furniture/Will a large sofa fit please?

My sofa has a depth of 95cm a width of 208cm and a height of 76cm

The front door is 69cm wide and the sitting room door is  72cm wide
Height wise at least 195cm high the hallway isn't huge and there is a staircase diagonally from the front door so turning will be's 170cm deep from front door to first wall....
It has small castors.

Thank you

Hi Tina
I'm sorry but the numbers don't lie. Due to the turn not because the width of the doors because there's a chance the casters are removable which would give you more room but the turn is your problem. The ceiling height would have to be at least 235 cm because when you have to stand the sofa up the highest point will be angle to angle. Think of a box and your measuring from the top right corner to the bottom left corner that number would be higher then top to bottom measurement. too many obstacles for me to say for certain that it would fit . There is a company I'm not sure if there close to you but they disassemble furniture they are . They do what I do here in the states. Sending me a diagram of the path and the name of the sofa so I can look it up and see exactly what were talking about,with out seeing it I will tell you to be careful because I don't think it will fit sorry. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few