Moving Furniture/Sofa and 29inch door

Hi I'm looking to buy sofa set,my door is 29inch wide the largest sofa is 215 length,90 depth and 78height.the length is shorter than my current sofa but it is 4cm higher at back

Many thanks

Hi Leeanne
So the height is about 30.5 inches Have you checked to find out if the legs are removable, or if this is the height from wood to wood. Not to cushion. Are the arms lower then the back? Are there any sharp turns before or after entry? I feel as long as the arms are lower then the back you really shouldn't have a problem. Its a 1/2 inch difference . See if taking the door off its hinges will give you some room. Other then that I would just have the guys open the plastic and before delivery remove any loose pillows or cushions to make it as easy as possible. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few