Moving Furniture/Sofa

Question
I have purchased a sofa that measures 92W x 42D x 36H and my front door entrance measures around 78.5H x 35W inches, will this sofa fit? The legs are not removable and its a straight shot into the living room.

Answer
Hi Gene
Well if the legs don't come off and this is the height from wood to wood. your only hope is that the arms are lower then the back height. If not and the arm height is just as high it does not give you much maneuvering. Even though its just an inch I'd be careful. If you can send me a pic of the sofa or its name so I can see what the item is would help. But as of right now with the numbers you have a 50 50 shot. See if removing the door from the hinges gives you any more room. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer