Moving Furniture/Sofa

I'm thinking of buying a sofa bed with dimensions;
H 91cm
W 182cm
D 95cm
The smallest door to enter through would be;
H 193cm
W 70cm

Will it fit through?

Hi Jenny
You'll need to call the company and ask them if the legs are removable it will help. But as long as the sofa is shorter then the height of the door and the arms are lower then the back then you'll be fine. They'll just stand the sofa up on one arm and rotate through the entry way. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few