Moving Furniture/Sofa

Question
We would like to get a sleeper sofa (Pottery Barn Pearce sleeper sofa)  into a bedroom with a door dimension of 30" x 80".  The sofa dimensions are:
W 91"
D 41"
H 38"
Reported diagonal is 31"
Legs are removable and 2" tall.

The arms have a very large "roll" so may be somewhat compressible.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Rachel

Answer
Hi Rachel
When your looking online at sofa's the measurements they give you are for where you would like to put it in the room. So that means they measure from the floor to the top of the cushion .  You need to either e-mail them or call them and ask them what the height would be without the legs and cushions (wood to wood) From what it looks like in the picture the height is actually somewhere between 28 and 32 I'm just not sure, you'll have to find that out. If its over 30 it still could fit but things would have to go your way . Make sure there are no sharp turns before or after entries , be careful of turning stairwells or narrow hallways. Also remember a sofabed is very heavy . If you have obstacles its best to help the men by removing all cushions ( through a little hole in plastic of course) makes it lighter and easier to maneuver without damaging the home or sofa. Also when sofa's are a tight fit you give yourself a 50/50 shot of have a rip or tear so be careful. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer