Moving Furniture/Sofa dimensions: Will this fit through this doorway/hallway?

Hi, We are thinking of purchasing 2 sofas, one is a 3 seater measuring H65.5 x W205 x D95cm and the 2 seater sofa is H65.5 x W175 x D95cm. Our room door height is 196 cm and the width is 74.5 cm. The width of the hallway directly before the entrance to the room door to the frame is 99cm. It would be greatly appreciated if advice could be given regarding whether either of these sofas will fit through these dimensions. The sofas are already fully assembed. Thank you!

Hi Fi
I'm not sure what you mean when you say directly before the entrance to the room to the frame is 99.
So I'll say it like this. First if this was going straight in no sharp turns but straight in it would fit with no problem. If there is a sharp turn before or after entry the 2 seater will fit but the sofa won't.
Is the 3 seater a reclining sofa? If it is the backs come off and both would fit, If its a sofa again straight in no problem. Sharp turns even though we are talking maybe 2 to 3 inches the sofa will give you problems but the 2 seater is fine. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few