Moving Furniture/Will this sofa fit through the front door?

I've ordered a couch that the dimensions are H-40, D-41, L-88. My front door is 30x80. There are no twists or turns, it's a straight shot into the front room where the couch will be. I can take the door off the hinges but I'm not sure if the legs come off. Is this at all possible?
This is the sofa:

Hi Terri
Unfortunately I believe your door is just a little to small. The legs do come off but that would only get you to the 36 to 37 number. Now since the arms are shorter then the depth of the sofa thats where I believed you had a shot by angling a certain way . For this to happen you would need a smart and experienced delivery crew . Also with this being such a tight fit and the price of the furniture are you aware that it might get damaged, and some of these companies require the delivery men to have customers sign waivers voiding them of any damages to the sofa or your HOME to get that bad boy in. I would be very careful. My answer is don't take the chance don't think it will get in. Peace Love and Happiness.  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few