Moving Furniture/Will sofa fit through door?

Question
I am looking to order a a sofa that is 93 height x 196 width x 90 depth cm. And a seat height of 48cm.

My door is 197 height x 75cm width.

Do you think it will fit?

Thank you in advance

Sonia

Answer
Hi Sonia
The length of the sofa and the height of the door are very close. Find out from the company if the legs come off and what the true height would be wood to wood. As long as the length of the sofa is correct and the height of the door is exact I believe you should have no problem The sofa will be stood up and it can be maneuvered as long as the arm height is lower then the back.Removing the legs would help. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer