Moving Furniture/Sofa help! Will it fit?

Question
Hello, I am hoping you can help me as I am awful with dimensions/measurements.  I would like to buy a sofa with the following measurements:
W261 x H88 x D163cm

It is a chaise sofa and I believe it to be split into two:
W167 x H87 x D97cm
and
W95 x H88 x D163cm.

I have two ways to get this sofa in. One is through my sliding patio door which opens to the following dimension:
68cm wide
197 cm high

The second is through the main door and then another door into my hallway. They are:

83cm wide followed by another door that is 76cm wide - both 196cm in height.

I really want this sofa and I hope you have good news for me!

Thank you very much,
Elaine

Answer
Hi Elaine

Not good news . Ok so to get a sofa through a door straight in we use the height of the sofa to go through the width of the door. Its usually the smallest part on the sofa. I can give you two choices and neither has to do with the sofa's.First choice: The sliding glass patio door if there made like the states they come out. Usually by picking door straight up and the bottom should be able to pull out, remember once you go up. The other choice is sofaassist.com . They disassemble furniture like I do. I'm not sure if they cover your area or might know of a company that does your area. When it comes to these sectionals that corner seat makes it difficult to manuever because 2 sides in the back are the same height and if that number is higher then the door width it will never fit. Sorry Peace Love and Happiness
P.S Call the company about there delivery policy . If you don't get charged or have to keep it if it doesn't fit then its worth a gamble. You might get a couple of guys who know how to take the patio door off for a couple of xtra bucks.
.

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer