Moving Furniture/Ability to get sofa into doorway

Question
Sofa is an Ashton leather modular by Luke Leather which measures: 36"H x 83"W x 39"D.  Doorway measures 79"H x 32"W with small side boards removed.  I do not know if sofa measurements include the feet which come with it and must be attached by recipient.  Weight 155 lbs.  Access to this door way provides enough space to come directly (straight) in both outside and inside and enough room to angle slightly around door frame; however, I understand it cannot be stood completely straight up arm end to arm end to do this. We cannot lift this ourselves so I will appreciate info on exactly how it can be done or confirmation of my belief it really is not possible.  Thanking you in advance.

Answer
Hi Mary
I'm sorry but I'm not understanding. Do you have the furniture or has it been delivered already.
I took a look at the website I'm not sure if the legs come off but they spoke about assembly being required . So either the legs come off , or maybe the arms become detached or if you look underneath the sofa under the dust cover(the black cloth ) you might find some bolts that hold the arms or seat deck together. I suggest you call the company or e-mail them and see what can be disassembled. Other than that I'm not sure what you mean by angle around door frame. This is a very large sofa that you cannot bend or curve. If there are any sharp turns before or after entry this sofa will not fit unless disassembled. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer