Moving Furniture/Will my couch fit?

Question
QUESTION: Is there any way to get recliner sofa with the following dimensions through a 29 inch door frame and through a 29 inch hallway?
Width 91 inches
Depth 39 inches
Height 42 inches

Thank you in advance.

ANSWER: Hi Sarah
The reclining sofa's consists of three chairs that are attached by two metal bars on the bottom if you had a ratchet set you could take them in one at a time. The other way is the tops of recliners are separate from the bottom half and 605 of them come right off. Just pull the fabric that has velcro and inside are two clips pull on clips to release from holes and pull the top off. Better with two people. Now you can also if the fabric does not have the velcro it will be stapled to the wood . We are talking about the back of each seat. Follow the gap between the two halves.Get a flat head or a staple remover and remove the staples so you can see the clips the only difference will be that there bolts instead of screws. In other words there are ways to get them in. It just depends if you can do it. If your handy or know some one who is then this should not be a problem. If not this could turn into a nightmare. Peace Love and Happiness. You can also call the company and ask them if there delivery service would take care of this.

QUESTION: Thanks for the helpful advice.  I have separated the three "chairs" from the bars and now I am questioning if the two end chairs (the reclining ones) will even fit, as I measured the width and they are still 31 inches wide, and even at different angles (in my mind) it won't seem to fit.  I won't know until I move next week but if this is impossible I would prefer to sell my couch now, before moving it.
Again the doorway in 29 inches as is the long hallway.
Do you think there is a way?
Thanks again!

ANSWER: Hi Sarah
Ok so you have done half of the solution you need to keep going the middle seat should fit fine. When separated the chair from side to side I think is 29 but anyway the angle should allow you enough room . Now have you ever played tetris its sort of the same objective.
When ever we deliver something when approaching small widths of doors or hallways we go with the smallest measurement on a sofa which would be the height. Now I explained up top which I've put down here for you to read again.
Also Sarah I'm here to help please send me a picture of the backs of the sofa don't need a picture of the front, and also some side pictures of the chairs also maybe a diagram of the new place I promise I've done a 1000 of these and they all fit. Remember there also recliners you don't want to take the backs off then just release the recliners to the outstretched position as far as it can go and get through that way.
Get back to me .
Peace Love and Happiness
Previous statement
 The other way is the tops of recliners are separate from the bottom half and 65% of them come right off. Just pull the fabric that has velcro in the back at the bottom and inside are two clips pull on clips to release from holes and pull the top off. Better with two people. Now you can also if the fabric does not have the velcro it will be stapled to the wood . We are talking about the back of each seat. Follow the gap between the two halves.Get a flat head or a staple remover and remove the staples so you can see the clips the only difference will be that there bolts instead of screws. In other words there are ways to get them in. It just depends if you can do it. If your handy or know some one who is then this should not be a problem. If not this could turn into a nightmare. Peace Love and Happiness. You can also  ask the delivery service if they would take care of this.

Side of chair
Side of chair  

Back of chair
Back of chair  
QUESTION: Here are some pics of the side and back of detached chair.  Please note- the pic I attached of the back shows where I measured the width of 31 inches- just to give you an idea of where/how I was measuring.  I have also attached a picture of the long hallway and doorway into hallway, both of which are 29 inches wide.
Thank you so much for your help!

Answer
Hey Sarah
Ok so we will try to do this . Yes the backs come off. So we have taken them off the bars so we have 3 separate chairs. The back of the chairs I want to face the ceiling ,trust me lean them forward where that back is facing the ceiling (up). Ok so we the face them up and you'll notice the flap of vinyl  that should be held on be velcro just pull to open . From the side view it looks like there unattached am I correct? If so flip it up. You should notice on left and right sides metal brackets that have a male female thing going on. There should be a clip that is indented into a hole to keep the tops on you'll need to use your finger to pull out while someone pulls the top of the that chair off one side at a time. Pics as we go are fine bring them on you'll be done in no timwe

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer