Moving Furniture/Will my couches fit through the door and downstairs?

I just bought some new couches yesterday and I wondering two things. First is will all three pieces fit in the front door, and second will just the love seat fit downstairs. All the pieces are 40" x 40". I am not to worried about the length because once you get in the door the living room is right there. So im mainly wondering if once they are turned on a 45 degree angle will they fit through a 35" doorway. The only piece that is going to downstairs is the love seat. The stairway is 35" but there is a piece of wood making it 34" wide. I am wondering if it will fit. I will take the piece of wood off if I have to. There are no turns in the stairway, and it leads straight into the basement with plenty of room once down. I'm just worried that it won't fit. They are being delivered by the value city delivery guys. I plan on offering a tip to get them in and down with no scratches or blemishes. Im also wondering how much of a tip you think is good? Im thinking $50 to split. Below is a link to the furniture I bought. Thanks so much.

Hi Colin
First 50.00 is a nice tip. They don't get them often . So when it happens they are very grateful. I would hand it to them before they start so they know right from the beginning to be careful.
Now for some questions.
If your not worried about the length then I'll assume there are no sharp turns before or after any entries.But the length helps me determine weather or not this can fit. When buying furniture online the measurements they give are for where you want to put the furniture so the height measurement for instance is from the floor all the way to the top of the cushion.Also the measurement is with the legs on. You need to call the company and find out what the height is wood to wood. Also if these are recliners the tops come off but I would ask that question to the company. If none of the numbers go down and the true height is 40 and the depth is 40 with out the lengths of the pieces I will tell you to be very careful. Numbers are to high . Corner section is your biggest problem. Usually 2 sides of the back are the same height which makes it very difficult to maneuver . Hope this helps you Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few