Moving Furniture/New couch vs unit doorway

Question
So we're looking a getting a new couch tomorrow & need to make sure it will fit thru the doorway. We're on the 3rd level & have a lift, but the main concern is the doorway. When we moved in, we had a 2 & 2.5 seater. The 2.5 seater barely made it thru & got pretty scuffed up & torn in the process. It's approximate dimensions are 2130mm long & 900mm wide/deep.

The new couch is a fabric modular & comes in 3 pieces. The biggest piece has the following dimensions:
Length = 2175mm
Depth = 1015mm
Height = 840mm

Outside our unit door we have a wall. The distance from the door to the wall is 1500mm. The distance from the same point on the door to the end of the wall opposite is 2410mm. We had a slight issue with the first couch cos the couch was so long & the wall was in the way to angle it thru the door.

I'm doing my head in trying to work out if it will fit or not, please help!!

Answer
Hi Megan
When buying furniture especially large furniture you must remember that homes were not built with the furniture in mind. And the people that make furniture don't really care if you can fit it or not.
It was hard to understand but what I gathered is that you have a sharp turn before or after the entry , you also have a way up through the stairs but I'll assume there a lot of turns. My suggestion is that you look for anything no larger then the length of the door . That way no problems getting in. Or stick with the old measurements and anything smaller will fit.
You didn't give me a lot to work with I don't even know the width of the door.
Plus if you had a hard time with the old one which is smaller then the new one what would make you think that this one would be easier?
Be careful check your measurements. You must be exact because your dealing with would and wood does not bend and you can't squeeze wood. Companies will charge you for the deliveries with no refund be careful.  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer