Moving Furniture/Will this sectional fit through my entryway

Question
Front entrance
Front entrance  
I just bought this sectional and I'm worried it may not fit through my home's entryway.  I included a photo and the living room is on the right side of the short wall and that is where the sectional will be going.  The sectional is supposed to be 86x38x37 and in the carton 88x40x39, which I'm assuming the delivery team can take it out of the carton.  My door entry is 35" wide and 80" tall.  The feet are removable.  Do you think this will fit?

http://www.weekendsonly.com/mobi/futons-and-sleeper-sofas/291-956999-50-simmons-

Answer
Hi Minnie
To make things easier when the delivery men get there make sure the legs are off the piece and see if they can make a little hole through the plastic so you can remove the cushions if there not attached. Plus i will assume if you give the guys a 20.00 bill they'll be happy to take the door off the hinges to make it easier and avoid any damages that could occur. I see no problem with this item fitting enjoy your new furniture Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer