Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit?

Question
QUESTION: Hello,

I have a low door and narrow hallway.  The door is 90cm width and 180cm high and the hallway is 106cm wide.  Do you think the below sofa dimensions will fit through this hallway and door?  I think it might be tight.

Size
(A) Total height   77 cm
(B) Frame height   77 cm
(C) Arm height   77 cm
(D) Seat height   43 cm
(E) Total depth   92 cm
(F) Seat depth   71 cm
(G) Total width   200 cm
(H) Internal width   167 cm
(I) Access dimension   78 cm
What do you suggest?

ANSWER: Hi Natalie
So the height of the sofa is the same as the height of the arms is that correct? The door is 90 cm and the height of the sofa is 77 so your fine there and your fine with the hallway . I'm feeling there's a sharp turn your not telling me about because if your not and this is going straight in your good to go.Peace Love and Happiness

QUESTION: Ah, yes, the doorway is at a 90 degree angle to the hallway, which is why I am concerned.

Answer
Hi Natalie
Therein lies the problem .Since the arms and the back are the same height and the sofa is taller then the height of the door and the depth is 92 cm which means the hallway would need to be 124cm for the sofa to turn toward the doorway. Think of a square top to bottom lets say is 92cm now from the top right to the bottom left it becomes a larger number. Same thing when you turn the sofa it will be standing on one arm and then you'll try to turn but the angle is to large I'm sorry. There , I'm pretty sure a disassembly company by you. I'm not sure if this company is in your area but its worth a try. sofaassist.com. Peace Love and Happiness
Anything under the height of the door and the height of the sofa can be higher as long as the arms are lower , Look for items like armless loveseats chairs with one arm make your own sofa with pieces    (modular s) Good Luck

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer