Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit?

Question
QUESTION: I have a sofa which has a seat back height of 74cms.the door frame I need to get it through is 68cms wide. Would it fit through or am I attempting the impossible?

ANSWER: Hi Bethan
I'm sorry not enough information.If we are just going by that  then yes it will not fit.
Whats the length of the sofa, the depth of the sofa? Are there any sharp turns before or after entry? Do the legs come off? Is the height measurement to the top of the cushion or to the top of the wood? Are the arms lower in height then the back? If you can get back to me with these answers and I could give you a better idea. Peace Love and Happiness

View 1
View 1  

View 2
View 2  
QUESTION: The 3 seater is 210 cms long. The depth is 75cms. The feet do come off. The door height is 201cms. Arms are lower in height to the back. I will attach a photo of  entrance. Thank you  so  much

Answer
Hi Bethan
Thank you for the pictures they help alot. Not in your favor but they help. So the picture is of the hallway its going through and the door is on the right then you showed me another picture from inside the room showing how the two doors are not even . I hope i'm correct. So if were looking at the first picture and if you can imagine your sofa standing up going to the door . You'll notice the sofa first is higher then the entry of the door and the hallway was narrow so we had to go down the hallway with the narrowest part of the sofa but now the door is on the side and we have to turn it unfortunately when turning it the arm will not be able to clear the door and it won't fit. I suggest two loveseats. Don't think with the door on the other side it will help I believe it won't I'm sorry. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer