Moving Furniture/Sofa will fit in my door

I have purchased a soft with the following dimensions.

95"W x 39"D x 42"H

my door is 35 inch wide.

can this sofa go through it some how?

Hi Ranjan
If your looking online the measurements that they give you are approximates. The height measurement is from the floor to the top of the cushion(if they have cushions) You have to give them a call to find out if the legs are removable and what the true height would be without the legs and cushions .
See if you can take the door off the hinges sometimes that gives you an inch. I believe once you call them you'll find the height to be closer to the width of the door. As long as there are no sharp turns before or after entry and the height is no higher then 36/37 and the arm height is lower then the back. I know its a lot of things that have to go right but there's still a chance. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few