Moving Furniture/Will this sofa fit through my door??

Question
I have just bought my first home and would love to buy my first sofas but can't quite figure out if the delivery men will manage to get them through the door, any help greatly appreciated!

Sofa dimensions : *its the medium michigan sofa from next if that helps*

Length : 181cm (possibly slight extra few cm per arm as they curve out a bit and diagram isn't clear if length includes that or not)
Depth : 96cm which appears to include the slight angle to the seat back
Height : 85cm, 48cm of which is seat height and the other 37cm from seat to top of seat back.

The external door and interior door it needs to fit through are only around 78cm. I think that the sofa may fit if brought in on a kind of diagonal angle? I hope thats true anyway!

The exterior and interior doors and directly ahead of each other and there is no obstacle on the other side of interior door so it is literally just the door frame size that concerns me, no sharp turns or angles to worry about at all!

Answer
Hi Amy
I took a look at the website. It appears the legs can come off and the cushions can also be removed. Which I recommend you do before the delivery men bring it in . Just makes it easier if they think its tight. The angle thing can only give you an inch or so. When buying furniture online for your new home I would be extremely careful.  Read there return policies and warranties. Also be careful of curbside delivery that means they only bring it to the curb.Also the measurements online for the height on the sofa's is usually from the floor to the top of the cushion. So to be extra careful I would call or e-mail the company and ask them if the legs are removable and what the true height would be wood to wood. Hope this helps good luck in the new home. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer