Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit through my door please?

Question
Proposed sofa
Proposed sofa  

Doorway area
Doorway area  
Hi
I am hoping to buy this sofa. Please can you tell me if it will fit through my door way? The doorway is on one side of the room  starting 15cm away from the wall and has a stair cupboard on the opposite side of it giving a narrow gap of 93cmas you go through the doorway from the front room to the living room. The stair door part ends after 110 cm meaning you then are in the full width of the room. The doorway itself is 198cm height and 70cm wide. The bookshelf etc in the picture will be moved.
Hope I have explained this well enough! I have included a picture of the sofa with the dimensions
Thanks

Answer
Hi Heather
I'm sorry but there are too many obstacles for that to make it. The only chance you have is to call the company and ask the what the height is after the legs are off. You want to know the height from wood to wood. If that number comes out lower then the width of the door you have a shot. Also when your talking that close or tight fits understand your paying alot of money for something to be squeezed through. Good chance they damage the item.Be careful. Anything you buy will be a tuff fit due to that thing sticking out. There is a service that disassembles furniture sofaassist.com check them out Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer