Moving Furniture/Sofa VS doorway

Hi Paul

I'd really appreciate your advice. I have a sofa - dimensions 77x20x35 - and about to move into my new flat. However I am not sure if it will get through the fire door - which is 73 x 32. It feels like quite a tight space too. Do you think it's likely to get through? Or probably not?
Best, Helen

Hi Helen
I believe there is something your not telling me. The height of the sofa is 20 and if thats correct it should be fine UNLESS there is a sharp turn before or after entry. If there is a turn you are correct it probably won't fit. If there is a turn It wouldn't be able to make the it. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few