Moving Furniture/Will couch fit through door?

Question
We are buying a couch for our recently finished basement and I'm not sure if it will fit. The couch we'd like to buy is 92"x38"x36" and the door is 79"x31". Will it fit through the door? Below is a link to the couch.

http://www.wayside-furniture.com/item.aspx?itemid=-1557704288&itemnum=3070417%2b

Answer
Hi Angela
When I think of basements I think of stairs , turns, narrow stairwells but all I got was a door size. I will figure its a door from the back yard? Now with the info of the doors and the item this is what I can tell you from expiernce with this item. Normally the armless loveseat due to its length and no arms it can usually fit through any where UNLESS there is a narrow hallway and stairs end right at door which would make it smaller. The chaise the same thing. Usually no problems . Now the sofa part all the the way to the left that is 92 inches long and the corner seat well that seat height has two sides that are the same height which makes it very difficult to maneuver So for this piece find out if the legs come off and what the true height is from wood to wood. There measurement is from the floor to the top of the cushion. Very important, this piece does not get in unless the height is lower then the width of the door. Good Luck. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer