Moving Furniture/Door way

Question
Will this set fit through?
I purchased a loveseat(76Wx42Dx42H) and a chair & 1/2 w/ottoman
(57Wx40Dx43H) My doorway is 32Wx70H)

Answer
Hi Doreen
Just want to be clear the door height is exactly 70 inches? If it is you'll need to call the company and find out if the legs are removable and what the true height would be wood to wood. We also need to know if there are any sharp turns before or after entry if so no it won't fit with those numbers. But if its straight in the height of the sofa drops to 34-35 inches and the arms are lower then the back then you have a chance. 50/50 at this point you leave it up to the experience of the delivery men. If your wrong about the height of the door and its closer to 80 then it will fit Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer