Moving Furniture/Door way

Will this set fit through?
I purchased a loveseat(76Wx42Dx42H) and a chair & 1/2 w/ottoman
(57Wx40Dx43H) My doorway is 32Wx70H)

Hi Doreen
Just want to be clear the door height is exactly 70 inches? If it is you'll need to call the company and find out if the legs are removable and what the true height would be wood to wood. We also need to know if there are any sharp turns before or after entry if so no it won't fit with those numbers. But if its straight in the height of the sofa drops to 34-35 inches and the arms are lower then the back then you have a chance. 50/50 at this point you leave it up to the experience of the delivery men. If your wrong about the height of the door and its closer to 80 then it will fit Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few