Moving Furniture/will it fit through the door?

Question
Hello.
I would like to buy one of these sofas but not sure which one fits through my door.my door is 33.5" * 79*.
sofas:
1-Product Dimensions: Width: 89"  Height: 39"  Depth: 37"-
http://www.leons.ca/product/item/furniture/living-room/sofas/collier-sofa-chocol
2-Product Dimensions: Width: 75"  Height: 35"  Depth: 35"-
http://www.leons.ca/product/item/furniture/living-room/sofas/roxanne-sofa/185573
Thanks for your help.

Answer
Hi Zari
The first item has a back cushion that seems a little fluffy. Plus the legs look like they come off.
When you look online for the measurements especially the height part. They measure from floor to the top of the cushion which is for where you want to put the piece . Under a window or a sofa table etc.. They don't give you the height for delivery. So I believe the first one should be fine
Now the second one has a firmer back I believe thats the right height but the legs do come off I believe also. So I think you'll be fine with either one . Just be sure the legs are removable . Sometimes there already on they just have to be screwed off. Peace Love and happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer