Moving Furniture/will sofa fit my door

hi im looking into buying this sofa but unsure if it will fit an not sure if i have done measurements right   these are measurements of front door 77 in h 32 ins w living room door 78 ins h 28/29 ins w living room is at an angle from  my front door if that helps  have enclosed pic of the sofa im looking to buy with measurements thanks for your help

Hi Samantha
This is a sofa recliner and normally the backs come off . You'll have to call the company to find out if the sofa is already assembled before delivery and if so can the delivery men take the backs off. Now if you or a friend are real handy the bottom are two metal bars going across . Those bars keep the 3 chairs together. You can take the bars off with a ratchet set . Only if your handy or maybe tip the delivery men some money for them to do it. That part is a gamble since you'll hold them responsible.
Ok back to the recliner. The recliner is 203cm which is very close to the size of the doors So you should be fine as long as the backs come off. There is a thing called the platinum delivery service which means they'll assemble and take the garbage. I would find out what they mean by assemble. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few